HP Extrusion has developed and already sold HP-CN, the unique conical cross-head on the market processing all compounds, as well as high viscosity compounds, with perfect heat distribution, higher concentricity, lower pressure and low thermal consumption. The head HP-CN, due to its design, proper melt flow distributor, tool chamber and new treatment HPT5X can easily process, even for the smallest size HP6, standard compound and high viscosity or loaded cross-linkable compounds at LOW extruder working pressure, lower extruder torque and high speed.
The conical head has been developed to reduce and uniform the metal thickness between the melt flow distributor and outer head body or external band heater. The optimized shape guarantees:
- 25% less heavy of the round head;
- 25% less metal to be heated-up;
- lower thermal consumption;
- faster thermoregulation and perfect temperature control along the head sections;
- Special melt flow distributor to process standard and high viscosity compounds;
- less extruder motor consumption;
- lower extruder back pressure even in case of smallest size with HFFR or XLPE-FR;
- quick heater change over even without dis-assembling the extruder connector.
For any detailed information about its main characteristics, strengths and advantages, please contact us. Our engineers are at your disposal.